• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi Camera Sequence Not Functioning As A Sequence

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the attached image. I created a multicamera sequence called "FINAL". It was created by nesting the angles in the sequence called "Multicamera". The "Multicamera" sequence is normally where I could go when I finish and do color correction. Here I can normally see all of my camera angles.

The problem is that when I click on the "Multicamera" sequence, it will only open in my Source monitor. Normally it opens in my sequence/timeline monitor, but it's acting like a clip. So I'm unable to see all of the tracks. I think it is related to the icon not being a sequence icon, but I don't know what that Project bin icon means. I tried creating a sequence and placing the "Multicamera" sequence in it, but this does not allow me to control the angles in the "FINAL" sequence as normal.

I did some further tests and when I created a multicamera sequence like I normally do, it works fine. The multi camera sequence appears with the sequence icon next to it, so not sure what happened in my workflow here to make such a difference.

Any idea how to get it so I can dco color correction in the "Multicamera" sequence and have it affect the "FINAL" sequence is appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

CTRL+double click on the multicam should open it in the timeline window instead of the source monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CTRL+double click on the multicam should open it in the timeline window instead of the source monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was command + double click on my Mac. Thank you for the resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines