Highlighted

Multi Camera sequence renders garbled with purple and green

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the last two multi camera projects have rendered purple and green and all garbled looking.  it doesn't look like this in premiere, and i've found the only way around it is to take each clip and go "replace with after effects" then do nothing in after effects, just save it and close.  It doesn't happen with a normal sequence, only with multi camera.  

I'm using a dell xps 15 9570 with the latest video drivers.  I've done several of these multi camera sequences and this just started last week.  i'm using all the same exact equipment.  i even tried rendering it on my wife's laptop which is some older lenovo.  same exact thing happened.  i thought the first one was just maybe a bad file or something, but now that it's happened twice i have no idea.  help!  lol

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multi Camera sequence renders garbled with purple and green

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the last two multi camera projects have rendered purple and green and all garbled looking.  it doesn't look like this in premiere, and i've found the only way around it is to take each clip and go "replace with after effects" then do nothing in after effects, just save it and close.  It doesn't happen with a normal sequence, only with multi camera.  

I'm using a dell xps 15 9570 with the latest video drivers.  I've done several of these multi camera sequences and this just started last week.  i'm using all the same exact equipment.  i even tried rendering it on my wife's laptop which is some older lenovo.  same exact thing happened.  i thought the first one was just maybe a bad file or something, but now that it's happened twice i have no idea.  help!  lol

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images garbled purple and green is normally a GPU driver issue.

There's a quick check ... go to the Project settings dialog, set Mercury Acceleration to Software Only. If that fixes it, you need to either download a newer GPU driver or roll back some.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your intel gpu driver

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0