Highlighted

Multi-Camera Source Sequence setting questions

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty new at using Premiere Pro but have learned rather slowly the "Multi-Camera Sequence" but can't come up with a few answers to questions.
I have a classic rock band and recorded 2 live camera angles of the song.  One camera angle is labeled:
Reelin-In-The-Years-Cam-1 and the other is
Reelin-In-The-Years-Cam-2 (the closeups)
As you can see on the pic I uploaded.  When I choose "Create Multi-Camera Source Sequence a new window appears labeled as such
For sound source I am choosing Audio where I guess it matches up the sound from both videos
Lower under and checked box entitled Move Source clips to Processed Clips bin.
Under that is a section called Audio and in that box is the setting: Sequence Settings with a drop down menu and Camera 1 is in the box with the other options: All Cameras and Switch Audio. 
Which of my two files is considered Camera 1?  I want the audio taken from the file listed as "Reelin-In-The-Years-Cam-1"  How do I do this?

multi-camera-settings.jpg

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multi-Camera Source Sequence setting questions

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty new at using Premiere Pro but have learned rather slowly the "Multi-Camera Sequence" but can't come up with a few answers to questions.
I have a classic rock band and recorded 2 live camera angles of the song.  One camera angle is labeled:
Reelin-In-The-Years-Cam-1 and the other is
Reelin-In-The-Years-Cam-2 (the closeups)
As you can see on the pic I uploaded.  When I choose "Create Multi-Camera Source Sequence a new window appears labeled as such
For sound source I am choosing Audio where I guess it matches up the sound from both videos
Lower under and checked box entitled Move Source clips to Processed Clips bin.
Under that is a section called Audio and in that box is the setting: Sequence Settings with a drop down menu and Camera 1 is in the box with the other options: All Cameras and Switch Audio. 
Which of my two files is considered Camera 1?  I want the audio taken from the file listed as "Reelin-In-The-Years-Cam-1"  How do I do this?

multi-camera-settings.jpg

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the camera which you would like to have the base audio first and then select the second camera. Now when you create the multi cam sequence Premiere will default to the first camera that you selected as your base audio.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 1