Highlighted

Multicam acting WEIRD!!!

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so this is strange. I just created a multicam sequence using audio sync. The shoot has two cameras, but multiple files... it's of a church service. Anyway, when I drop the multicam in a sequence, it keeps all the files separate. Mind you they are in the right order, but it's not really multicam.

Here's what my timeline usually looks like:

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 8.06.17 PM.png

And this is what it looks like today:

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 8.07.01 PM.png

Did I inadvertently change some setting somewhere? What happened? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multicam acting WEIRD!!!

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so this is strange. I just created a multicam sequence using audio sync. The shoot has two cameras, but multiple files... it's of a church service. Anyway, when I drop the multicam in a sequence, it keeps all the files separate. Mind you they are in the right order, but it's not really multicam.

Here's what my timeline usually looks like:

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 8.06.17 PM.png

And this is what it looks like today:

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 8.07.01 PM.png

Did I inadvertently change some setting somewhere? What happened? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off the little sequence button at the top right corner of the timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

top left*

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
leicaguy LATEST
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it, thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0