• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MultiCam Audio Waveforms Wrong After Rendering

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd issue since the latest update. When editing a multicam section, after rendering the audio waveforms for only the multicam parts of the sequence (singel cam is not affected) do not match what was there and what should be there.

Premiere Audio Issue.jpg

The play head clearly shows no useful audio at a point when there is speaking. The music track is unaffected. This only happens after rendering the timeline, and rendering audio again does not fix the issue. Neither does nuking the media cache files. Again, this worked fine until the most recent update. This is on a Win 10 machine with updated everything.

Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to fix this? Having the exact same problem. Waveform is fine within the original media but shows up incorrectly on the Multicam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. The problem still persists even after the latest update. And no information from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously? Even after the new BIG update this still isn't fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed yet.  Seriously Adobe, get your act together.  We pay you way too much money for basic — not to work.

Moderator Note: Post was edited. Please refrain from profanity, even if implied. We have minors reading here and profanity is against our community policy. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ryne,

Try deleting media cache and .PEK files. See if they rebuild properly. Let us know if it works.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue still on multicams.

Doesn't matter if I delete all secondary audios in original multicam.clip.

Doesn't matter if I delete peks and rerender.

Doesn't matter if I uninstall.and do a clean reinstall of premiere.

If I cut or change the speed in any clip on the sequence where the multicams arez that's it, I've lost any audiowave form reliability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any chance you're mixing different sampling rates?  shouldn't be a problem, but...  just something to check...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very same issue, still going.

In a multicam clip, even if all the other audios but the main one are deleted, the moment ANY EDIT is done to the audio, whether in original multicam or in the sequence the multicam is in, the audiowave form either disappears and if rerendered appears back"wrong".

Any kind of audio edit like denoise, anything done in the audio track like even just upping the dB will make this happen. Even if you cut a bit of the multicam clip within the sequence and speed it up (i often have to do that) and unlink and remove the audio nope, it will still happen.

I suspect it's a software/hardware related issue as it happens on my Surface Book 2 but not on my spouse's MSI.

I did a clen install, I even formtted my entire laptop to make sure it was pure and clean. Nope, still happens.

It does this with both the internal Intel UHD Graphics 620 and with the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 with both studio and game drivers.

I have an NVidia 1060 GTX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been a while since I worked on a complex multicamera project, but if you're not using anything but one audio track, why not just "flatten" the audio part of the multicam.  Don't have a multicam project available to test whether you can do this, but if it doesn't work, just replace the multicam audio with the original audio file...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines