• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam Black Screen during Pause

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I play my timeline, I perfectly see all the cameeras in program-monitor.

As soon as I hit pause, the program monitor turns black. I tried already to reset workspaces, as I read about that advice, but it didn't change a thing.

I tried to create a MC-sequence in another project and its workuing fine. It only seems to occure in that one project.

I use about 8 Cameras there.

Any advice?

Thank you so much!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

First, delete all cache/media-cache database files and relaunch Premiere.

Next, if that doesn't work, try creating a new project in Premiere, and from the Media Browser panel in Premiere, navigate to and import the previous project.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, delete all cache/media-cache database files and relaunch Premiere.

Next, if that doesn't work, try creating a new project in Premiere, and from the Media Browser panel in Premiere, navigate to and import the previous project.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deleting cache helped! Thank's a lot!

Best

Florian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same issue.  I just deleted the cache files and I no longer had the issue.  Once I quit Premiere and relaunched the issue was back.  I'm also experiencing another issue which could be related...Once the project is open it take about 1 minute before playback works.  If I hit spacebar or the play button nothing happens.  It seems like the media is still loading.  After a minute Premiere will playback just fine.  This is not normal. Also I just imported footage of the issue that I took on my phone and now its happening in the source monitor.  I would say this issue is not solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines