• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam crashes Adobe

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe premiere crashes everytime I touch the timeline: There is a multicam sequence (interview with only two cameras…) in it and some mor material like titles, Inserts.

It worked very fine until minute 10 of edited sequence (out of 12), since the it crashes every single time (message: "Adobe has to shut down becuase of..."): Yes , I did delete all Caches, I did reload adobe, tried on another mac, no chance. Also all the Auto-Save files are not working, no matter how far back I go! I tried to copy sequences and open again, does not work. I even tried to export for Final Cut (which I use as well, and has by the way a fantastic multcam edit), which works , but does not export the multicam (hahah).

Any other suggestions to save my project? I cannot even export to have a record of what I have done to do it again. Work on Mac pro 2018 2,6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, 32 GB RAM MACOS BIG SUR

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that it's crashing. Can you give us more info:

• Sequence settings
  • Codec and size of the multicam media
  • Format of the multicam audio
  • Location of the media (what drive is it on)
  • List of all 3rd party plugns (if applicable)
  • Any LUTs in the mix?
  • Is there a crash report?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like project corruption? Can you put those clips into a new project, create multicam and it works OK? Check it after 10 minute mark?

Did you copy an AutoSave file to your working directory before trying to open it?

You said you 'reload[ed]' adobe. Does that me reinstalled? Or quit and started again? If you did reinstall, and you didn't use the Adobe Cleaner, you should try that.

OK, be sure to run the Adobe Cleaner after you uninstall the programs and before you re-install them:
Also, reboot your computer between steps even if you are not asked to...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines