• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam losing resolution upon export

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm exporting an 1920x 1080 H264 file from a 3840 x 2160 Multicam sequence. One of the files in the multicam sequence is 1920x1080 but is scaled up to match the resolution of the other cameras. When I export the sequence, the moments featuring the scaled up clip are at a considerably lesser resolution. 

I assume this is because the clip is being treated as 4k and is being down res'ed along with the other clips to meet the 1920 x 1080 export setting. I will need to export 4k and 1080 versions of the sequence and would prefer to keep my sequence settings at 3840 x 2160. Is there a way to fix this without having to create multiple versions of my sequence?

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MIght want to try scale the clip up to 4K in Ae with

Detail Preseving Upscale effect before bringing it into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a great idea. I'm going to give that a try. It will be a pain but is probably my best option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines