Multicam not nesting into 1 track

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a multicam sequence and align the clips by audio, Premiere used to align, nest and enable multicam now it only aligns the clips and nothing else. Ideas?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on the sequence in Project window: New sequence from clip.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can manually nest the clips, delete the unused audio and enable multi-track, its just extra steps and I use allot of multicam footage.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok tried your method and it is better but still one extra step.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not an extra step: its part of the workflow in creating multicam timelines.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
jeremys29907788 AUTHOR LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been editing with multicams the exact same way for at least five years, amounting close to a hundred  shoots (no joke, I film and edit repair videos for an ecommerce and we use a gopro as a second camera for our internal and difficult shots, meanwhile using the big camera to record a wide angle and sound) and have never had to create sequence from clip and premiere has always nested the video and audio properly for me with one click.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines