Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam Sequence Audio Muting issue

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with recent versions of Premiere Pro. Currently on 14.9

Whenever I use a MultiCam sequence, the audio of the sequence gets muted for no reason. The waveform shows audio there, but no audio is responding. The meter also shows no audio.

Here is a demonstration of what is going on. Video is unlisted for troubleshooting purposes only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPK-DWJPfTY

I had to revert back to version 14.4 to have the sequence audio behave normal again.

The issue started on 14.5 and I has been there in every version all the way up to 14.9.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nbao,

Sorry about this. Do the audio sample rates match in Sequence Settings and your original clips? Have you tried deleting media cache? Render or Preview files? Have you tried trashing preferences? 

Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reinstalled 14.9.0. Currently, the issue isn't happening in the project that the issue appeared on. But it usually happens during editing. I will try your advice and will monitor if the issue reappears. This may take a few days until my next new project. Thank you for the help. I'll be back with data when I have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines