• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam sequence has random green frames and out of sync frame

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a multi cam sequence that when renderd contains random green frames and out of sync frames.  See attached file at timestamps:

0:01 (green frame and out of sequence frame)

0:34  (out of sequence frame)

I have tried:

Project Settings -> General -> Renderer ->  "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only"

Happens on any muticam footage that I tried to do, different video clips used

The source clips are fine its just when it tries to render multicam that its a problem.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have got to be kidding.  The raw footage is indeed at different framerate however it is made up of clips from various different cameras, that is why I bought premier pro because it can easily splice and edit this clips together and do multi cam.  However if I need to go through all 40 clips with another external tool beforehand.  So a freeware tool like handbrake is better than the expensive pay software adobe premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines