Highlighted

Multicam Won't Playback to Edit Actual Multicam Timeline

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been editing with Multicam for years. I recently set up a project with only two cameras. The song is only 4 minutes long. After I've nested the timeline and enabled Multicam, then I go to my Program monitor display and enable the Multi-Camera view.  I press my spacebar to begin the playback so I can select the camera shots. It plays one frame and stops. Then I press it again. Nothing. So I go to the play button on the Program monitor and press it. Nothing. Press it again. Nothing. Multicam playback will not play. I've tried everything. I was able to change the playback resolution to 1/8 (which I shouldn't have to since this is a GEFORCE 2060 with 4gigs of V-Ram, and i9 processor and 64gb of ram, Windows 10 Professional) - I was finally able to get it to play in 1/8 resolution after pressing the spacebar about 30 times, but then it wouldn't stop and wouldn't allow cuts. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Anywhere, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multicam Won't Playback to Edit Actual Multicam Timeline

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been editing with Multicam for years. I recently set up a project with only two cameras. The song is only 4 minutes long. After I've nested the timeline and enabled Multicam, then I go to my Program monitor display and enable the Multi-Camera view.  I press my spacebar to begin the playback so I can select the camera shots. It plays one frame and stops. Then I press it again. Nothing. So I go to the play button on the Program monitor and press it. Nothing. Press it again. Nothing. Multicam playback will not play. I've tried everything. I was able to change the playback resolution to 1/8 (which I shouldn't have to since this is a GEFORCE 2060 with 4gigs of V-Ram, and i9 processor and 64gb of ram, Windows 10 Professional) - I was finally able to get it to play in 1/8 resolution after pressing the spacebar about 30 times, but then it wouldn't stop and wouldn't allow cuts. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Anywhere, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fast playback (multicam) won't stop until end of timeline reached. tries with lot of versions even having the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0