• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MultiCamera Sequences Now Inserting Multiple Video Tracks

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why or when it started happening, but I have gone back to old projects that used to work perfectly... Now whenever I try to insert a multi camera sequence into my timeline, it inserts the cameras onto individual tracks.... (If it's a 4 camera sequence it inserts 4 different video tracks) not all in one track with selectable cameras.  I think it may have something to do with an update, but I'm not sure...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 8.46.21 AM.png

Check out the attached screenshot. This feature is called "Insert and overwrite sequences as nests or individual clips" or "KEM Roll" which is much easier to say, and was added to Premiere in introduced in 2013.

Click on your sequence in your Project panel and then look at your timeline track headers. Then click the icon and watch the targeted tracks go from 4 video tracks toggled to just 1. If you don't have 4 tracks on your opened sequence then you'll see a tiny plus sign about your highest tra

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 8.46.21 AM.png

Check out the attached screenshot. This feature is called "Insert and overwrite sequences as nests or individual clips" or "KEM Roll" which is much easier to say, and was added to Premiere in introduced in 2013.

Click on your sequence in your Project panel and then look at your timeline track headers. Then click the icon and watch the targeted tracks go from 4 video tracks toggled to just 1. If you don't have 4 tracks on your opened sequence then you'll see a tiny plus sign about your highest track header, indicating that more tracks will be added when you insert the sequence. Turning the feature off (which is actually clicking to highlight the button) will get you back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for this! I had no idea why this was happening to me. Problem solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David, Thank you! I must have accidentally clicked that at some point because I've never had the need to change that... You are a life saver - my workflow came to a screeching halt without the ability to fix that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also me, never noticed this little thingy. Thank you for that, David.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines