Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple captions starting on diffrent times but with in each other

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Im fearly new to captions and I have tryed to look around here for a solution but can't seem to find one.

I am doing a video where there is more than one person that talks at the same time and to help the viewer I wuld like to have a caption for eatch person. If i understand correctly you can add multiple captions with the "add new text block". But then they are visible at the same time and the thing is that somtimes they start talking at the same time and some times they start talking before the other person has stoped talking. Therefore i wuld like to add a "caption A" to be between say 1:04 to 1:08 and a "caption B" to start from 1:06 to 1:10. Is this not possible or am I just silly and missing somthing? My thought was to do as you do with a audio or video track and just add another track, one for eatch person, but for some reason it will only let me use one or the other.

Plz help a newbie out

/Kato

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not currently possible using the PR 2021 type captions.

Upvote this feature request:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/42970134-multiple-caption-t...

For a workaround, see "Show Multiple Caption Tracks" in this post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-workaround-nesting-to-apply-effect-controls-to-capti...

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines