• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Outputs in Encoder

Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the following code in the sample panel will allow you to render a sequence in Media Encoder, however is there a way to add multiple outputs/presets so that one sequence can render to multiple files?

Sample Code:

app.encoder.encodeSequence( app.project.activeSequence, fullPathToFile,

outPreset.fsName, app.encoder.ENCODE_WORKAREA, 1);

I tried duplicating this snippet, however it just creates multiple render jobs in encoder, not multiple outputs.

What I'm trying to achieve looks like this in AME:

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 10.12.34 AM.png

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

There's no PPro API (Encoder or otherwise) that will allow you to append another output module, to an existing render queue item.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no PPro API (Encoder or otherwise) that will allow you to append another output module, to an existing render queue item.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up,. If there's any way to submit an API feature request for this, I would like to. It's a feature my colleagues and I could greatly benefit from.

Thanks,

Justin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to check if there are any updates on scripting access for multiple outputs in AME. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Over two years later, I'm joining this discussion. Could really use scripting access to multiple outputs in AME.
And would be nice to be able to export MP4s from within AE, I'm sure you haven't heard that request before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines