• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

multiple projects

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, new to premiere. I was working on my first project (project 1) and put it on hold while I acquire more content. I selected "New Project" (To start project 2) which opened with the timeline full of all of my data from project 1. When I went to delete this to start my second project, it deleted the clips/video/edits from project one as well. 

How can I edit project 2 and start with a clean timeline without it interfering with my first project as well?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You dont delete but close the project first then start the second one.

Might want to check your first project if you did not delete too much............

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it thank you, think I figured it out. One other question, how do I allow premier to read my media files without the SD inserted into my computer? I selected the files I wanted and imported them, but when I remove the SD the files are unreadable until I re-insert it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You copy entire SD card to hdd first. Then ingest into Premiere.

You do not ingest from the card directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines