Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple sequences into one deliverable

Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a main report (sequence) and 4 snippets as individual sequences. I have to combine these into one deliverable. How do I create a main menu, which links when client clicks on it to the different videos after export?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that's doable within Premiere.  You could create a webpage that would do that.  There used to be programs like macromedia director that were used to 'author" this sort of thing.  You might also be able to do this in powerpoint or acrobat... or even microsoft word.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're in the wrong forum for sure as Premiere is simply a video editing tool. For what you want you should look at either crafting a DVD or a web page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sticking with just Premiere Pro, nest your individual Sequences into a containing Sequence, placing Chapter Markers at each Sequence start.  Then export to a format that supports Chapters during playback (like a QuickTime movie playing in QuickTime Player) .  Of course, you won't have a menu.

For an interactive menu, you'll need to choose your delivery platform, export your video to conform to it and then author the for that platform.

• Adobe Dreamweaver will allow you to author an HTML menu, but you'll still have to consider how to publish it.
  • Adobe Animate will allow you to author and publish a projector (Mac or Windows).
  • Apple Keynote or Microsft PowerPoint will allow you to author a video slideshow to run from local hard drive or USB stick (if going the USB stick route, be mindful of bandwidth requirements).
  • Authoring for DVD or BluRay will require legacy software and maybe legacy hardware.
  • You could also author an app, but deployment becomes an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines