• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiplexing H.264 Blu-ray

Enthusiast ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere Pro CC 2017 I thought that the H.264 Blu-ray files could be multiplexed.  I now have Premiere Pro CC 2018.  There is no multiplexing available.  The audio format is PCM.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you export using the MPEG2-DVD preset the default is to create 2 files (audio and video) since that is what Encore wants to be able to author a DVD

I don't do BluRay, but will presume the process is the same... using a BluRay preset will create the 2 files you would then import into Encore for authoring

If you want audio and video in one file, I think you need to use a different preset

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have 2018 on this machine, but I did not think there was a difference. Are you sure you are looking at the multiplexing and not audio tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Audio Tab format is:  "PCM".  Multiplexer Tab is set to: " None".  There are no other options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it is a bug of Premiere Pro 2018 version. I started Premiere Pro 2017 first, close it and then started Premiere Pro 2018. There was something on Multiplexer tab but when i tried to export Blu-ray format (m2t file) there was also an error message saying that the codec is not registered and i must register it first. I could not render anything ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not a bug.

No dolby supported anymore in 2018 so subsequently no multiplexing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then Adobe must fix this because there is written on website that "there is no functional difference between 2017 and 2018 .." They must provide a substitute for this. Premiere Pro 2017 work just fine but Premiere Pro 2018 is not. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On as side not it you are using Encore you do not need multiplexing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its now 2021 and I want to create blu rays. I cannot mutliplex the bluray presets. I know these presets are not popular but for the money Im paying I should be able to do this. I tried dragging the separate audio and video into some burning software but the end product had sync problems. Im not a wiz at this stuff so any thoughts would be welcome. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried dragging the separate audio and video into some burning software but the end product had sync problems. 

You can't just burn the files; you must "author" them. What program are you using?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just read your reply. I have used several trial programs including authoring works 6. I am open to the possiblity that i dont know what the heck Im doing. do you know of a program that will work? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bluray files from Premiere Pro and Elements (without multiplexing) work in AW6, no re-encoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried dragging the separate audio and video into some burning software but the end product had sync problems. Im not a wiz at this stuff so any thoughts would be welcome. 

By @seniornewbie

If this still is an issue in Authoring Works 6 i would import both files into Premiere Pro and place them on a new timeline to verify if the files are out of sync or not. They may be out of sync to start with, not so unusual if the source footage is from smartphones.

I use Authoring Works 6 and files exported from Premiere Pro using the H.264 Blu-ray as format are always in sync on the burned disc. As Ann says, the files will work in Authoring Works 6 and will not be re-encoded. When importing you can just pick the video file since Authoring Works 6 is smart and will import the audio at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines