• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiplexing video and audio

Enthusiast ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  a new authoring program(TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6).  It will accept H.264 Blu-ray and burn a  Blu-ray Disc without reincoding.  However, in Premiere I cannot Multiplex the audio and video files.  Authoring Works will not accept the audio file(wav).  Is there a program that can solve this issue or is there a workaround in Premiere?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We used to have Adobe Encore. Every week someone needs to create a DVD or Blu-ray disc. The Adobe Staff should be smart enought to think "we shoud probably create a DVD/Blu-ray authoring program to replace Encore" but Instead Adobe thought "lets make Adobe Rush"  :  )

That being said an Adobe staff member ahould be able to say they are working on a DVD/Blu-ray authoring program. We used to have one and we deserve a replacement ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will never create another authoring program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cyberlink Power2Go 13 allows you to burn an AVCHD format to a DVD without reincoding the video file.  I have been able to burn up to 32 minutes.  It can only be played on a Blu-ray player.  The quality is as good as Blu-ray.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently discovered that Authoring Works has the ability to Multiplex the Audio and Video files with their advanced tools.  It plays the Audio and Video.  I  read somewhere that if the H.264 Blu-ray from Premiere is Multiplexed it will not reincode the Video and Audio files.  Has anyone burned Blu-ray discs with Authoring Works 6 and not had the video reincoded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same trouble, Did you find the solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Authoring works 6 works well with separate files does need to be multiplexed nor do they get re-encoded.

You dont need to import the wave file separate. It imports along with the videofile (due to the xmp files)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines