• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiplexing

Enthusiast ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do any of the previous versions of Premiere multiplex H.264 blu-ray?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The earliest I have is 2018; answer: No.

Will handbrake multiplex them?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I no  longer have Encore CS6.  TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 will accept H.264 Blu-ray video from Premiere and burn a Blu-ray disc without reincoding the video.  Unfortunately, there is no Multiplexing  in Adobe Premiere versions that are available.  HandBrake will not Multiplex video and audiio.  I do  not know how much video quality I will lose by using an H.264(not H.264 Blu-ray) file in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there is no Multiplexing 

Why do you feel that you need multiplexed files?

TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 will multiplex the .m4v and .wav when you create the Blu-ray disc, so there is no need or must to use multiplexed files in TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6. (Hence the question to why you feel that you need it.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After further research, any other authoring program will  reincode H.264.  I have to decide if the reincoded quality is acceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Blu-ray disc with TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6.  There was no noticable difference in video or audio quality using an H.264 video file from Premiere after Authoring Works reincoded the video.  Anyone looking for a  replacement for Encore can try the trial version.  It is supposed to allow you to create your own menus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Multiplexing was droppen at the same time Dolby was dropped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines