Highlighted

Music beds selection utilizing the same timeline settings

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive the poor usage of terminology here.

I have a number of different music beds I'd like to interchange with each video I do.  For example, for todays video I will use MB1, tomorrow or next week MB2, etc.  The bed is added to an audio track (#2) in addition to the vocals (#1).  The bed gets a specific audio level during the intro and then fades down to fall below the vocals.

The challenge is, I don't want to keep all of these beds as different tracks in the timeline with the effects already configured.  I'd rather delete a bed off the audio track 2, and then bring over another one fr4om the project assets, but the audio keystones are always the same.  Is there anyway I can preconfigure all of this?  I have tried making the audio a timeline, but when dragging it over it always brings over a video track with it.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Music beds selection utilizing the same timeline settings

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive the poor usage of terminology here.

I have a number of different music beds I'd like to interchange with each video I do.  For example, for todays video I will use MB1, tomorrow or next week MB2, etc.  The bed is added to an audio track (#2) in addition to the vocals (#1).  The bed gets a specific audio level during the intro and then fades down to fall below the vocals.

The challenge is, I don't want to keep all of these beds as different tracks in the timeline with the effects already configured.  I'd rather delete a bed off the audio track 2, and then bring over another one fr4om the project assets, but the audio keystones are always the same.  Is there anyway I can preconfigure all of this?  I have tried making the audio a timeline, but when dragging it over it always brings over a video track with it.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
gerikp LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would create a project that is basically a template that has all the assets you use all the time in it. Then maybe you make a new sequence called MB1 and put your music into it. Then add in your keyframes and such. Then when you do a new video duplicate your project and open it. Then bring in your videos to edit. And when you are ready to add in your music bed drag the MB1 sequence from the project panel into your sequence.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0