• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

music to video

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to add music to videos and wondering where people get the music they used from.  I know I have to credit the artist but would like to have the option, if I have to purchase a plan, that is not an issue but want to make sure I do not violate any copyright issues.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Hi Michael,

YouTube has a good library of royalty free music. Personally, I subscribe to Epidemic Sound for my YouTube videos. Others like ArtList.

You can make your own music with something like GarageBand or Logic Pro (both Apple products), as well. Hopefully, some PC folks will chime in.

You can try out Adobe's available royalty free loops and remix them in Audition too. 

Let me know if you need help with any of these things and I can lend further advice. One thing to note: no matter wh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

YouTube has a good library of royalty free music. Personally, I subscribe to Epidemic Sound for my YouTube videos. Others like ArtList.

You can make your own music with something like GarageBand or Logic Pro (both Apple products), as well. Hopefully, some PC folks will chime in.

You can try out Adobe's available royalty free loops and remix them in Audition too. 

Let me know if you need help with any of these things and I can lend further advice. One thing to note: no matter which thing you choose to use music for, check out Adobe Audition's "Remix" feature to customize the length of your backing tracks. It's freakin' genius.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll put in a plug for SoundStripe. They recently announced their Premiere Pro plugin, which lets you try out music within the PPro interface. Pretty cool! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soundstripe has a pretty well rounded library and the subscription price is not outrageous. I have always found the sound I'm looking for.

Epidemic is amazing but I find only affordable if you are exclusively producing content for youtube. If you are using the soungs for commercial work or that is shown on Facebook and instagram, it becomes very expensive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

What kind of music are you looking for?  I'd like to invite you to come check out EvokeMusic.AI.

It's a free royalty-free music library made with artificial intelligence. We made Evoke Music so video creators that need safe & great music can find it quicky and also for free! (*disclosure, there are paid tiers too depending on whether you will be using the catalog outside of your own channels, like for a client's YouTube channel). 

Some key points:

• unlimited downloads
  • upload anywhere
  • all songs have multitrack stems and also microparts (pre-edited musically optimized segments) 

EvokeMusic.AI-MicropartsEvokeMusic.AI-Microparts

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So many sources of music. Many, many online services that will sell you individual tracks, many that have a subscription model.

The really big production music houses will provide yearly deals for high usage clients.

Or in some countries (like here in Australia) you can license tracks from pretty much any of the big production music libraries via a third party licensing service (AMCOS) on a per track basis. I think it's similar in the UK. Not sure about the USA. 

I'm partial to Soundstripe for overall value. ($)

Envato, Shockwave Sound, Music Vine for good quality individual purchases. ($$)

Universal Music, Atmosphere Music, Beat Box, Bruton, Extreme and many others when looking for something very specific. They all have huge libraries. ($$$)

regards

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are many free online MP3 on the internet. for me ,I use Tunelf Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 then add music to videos for personal use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines