• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MXF color ingest issue with Premiere Pro 2021 vs 2020

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been attempting to correct an error with no luck. I have an entire set of files imported from a C300 Mark II camera to a drive passed along to me for edit. When I ingest the files to Premiere Pro 2020 on a HP Pavilion, they are as expected. When I ingest the same files to Premiere Pro 2021 on a Dell, the images appear blue. The proxies are the same on either machine. The Dell is the unit that's available for editing. Any ideas why this is happening?burger.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Hi TieDyeKat,

We're sorry about the poor experience. This issue has been fixed in the latest version of Premiere Pro (v15.2). Please download the latest version of Premiere Pro from the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TieDyeKat,

We're sorry about the poor experience. This issue has been fixed in the latest version of Premiere Pro (v15.2). Please download the latest version of Premiere Pro from the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines