Highlighted

MXF OP1 XDCAM HD 50 PAL 50i exporting seperate audio channels fails

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a way to export seperate audio channels using the video codec XDCAMHD 50 PAL (4:2:2)

Whenever I select this codec, the possibiliy to export seperate audio tracks disapears. With other codecs, its not a problem at all. I did set the timeline and the output routing correct (as far as I understand it) the problem only exists when I try to export this specifc codec. Has anybody discovered a workarround? I need XDCAMHD 50 PAL (4:2:2) to be the codec to meet the specifications of my client (german television). In Avid it's not a problem at all, but I would like to switch to premiere pro in future projects and everythings works just fine, except for this issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jan

Topics

Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MXF OP1 XDCAM HD 50 PAL 50i exporting seperate audio channels fails

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a way to export seperate audio channels using the video codec XDCAMHD 50 PAL (4:2:2)

Whenever I select this codec, the possibiliy to export seperate audio tracks disapears. With other codecs, its not a problem at all. I did set the timeline and the output routing correct (as far as I understand it) the problem only exists when I try to export this specifc codec. Has anybody discovered a workarround? I need XDCAMHD 50 PAL (4:2:2) to be the codec to meet the specifications of my client (german television). In Avid it's not a problem at all, but I would like to switch to premiere pro in future projects and everythings works just fine, except for this issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jan

Topics

Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?