Highlighted

My 60FPS footage will not slow down in my 24FPS timeline.

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have footage that is 60 FPS and I created a timeline that is 24 FPS. I did this expecting to drop in my 60 FPS footage and it slow down automatically but it is not. I just completed a wedding a few days ago and had my timeline set up this way and it worked great. I am looking for recommendations as to what could be different and why it isn't slowing down. I realize I can Interpret the footage or change the speed but I am curious as to why I can't get it to work now. Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My 60FPS footage will not slow down in my 24FPS timeline.

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have footage that is 60 FPS and I created a timeline that is 24 FPS. I did this expecting to drop in my 60 FPS footage and it slow down automatically but it is not. I just completed a wedding a few days ago and had my timeline set up this way and it worked great. I am looking for recommendations as to what could be different and why it isn't slowing down. I realize I can Interpret the footage or change the speed but I am curious as to why I can't get it to work now. Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?