Highlighted

My attached proxies look stretched out in the viewer

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My original clips are 4.5k RED files (red raven) and when I attach their proxies (through ingestion) and I toggle the proxy files on the timeline the proxies look stretched out in the viewer. Anyone know how to solve this?

You need to recreate the proxies correctly, possibly using your own proxy preset.  (Search around for instructions on how to create those.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My attached proxies look stretched out in the viewer

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My original clips are 4.5k RED files (red raven) and when I attach their proxies (through ingestion) and I toggle the proxy files on the timeline the proxies look stretched out in the viewer. Anyone know how to solve this?

You need to recreate the proxies correctly, possibly using your own proxy preset.  (Search around for instructions on how to create those.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your proxies aren't the same aspect ratio as your originals.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim. Do you know how to adjust the aspect ratio?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim. Yeah the right proxy preset is what I'm having trouble to find.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucio K.,

This post may be of some assistance: 4k Proxy files - wrong aspect ratio

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS KEVIN!!

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 9:51 PM, Kevin-Monahan <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a few customs ingest presets that solves this problem for 4 common aspect ratios, you can download them here on my site.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2019 1
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0