Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My audio is little desynchronized

Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with adobe Premiere. Every time I export a video to mp4 the audio is 1 millisecond out of sync. I thought it could be a varied frame rate problem, but my video has a constant frame rate. I don't know what else to doOOO.

PS: This also happens in the media encoder.

TOPICS
Audio , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

how can you tell?  one millisecond is a very short interval.  Or are you goofing on us... ?  Are you sure that it's not off when you import the file?  And I gotta say I often see some minor inconsistent synch issues in playing mp4 files.  I suppose as a workaround you could adjust the audio in your sequence by however many samples that is....  Just doing an update to premiere so I can't tell you how to enable subframe audio editing, but if you don't know, just do some googling.  It's very simple

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can you tell?  one millisecond is a very short interval.  Or are you goofing on us... ?  Are you sure that it's not off when you import the file?  And I gotta say I often see some minor inconsistent synch issues in playing mp4 files.  I suppose as a workaround you could adjust the audio in your sequence by however many samples that is....  Just doing an update to premiere so I can't tell you how to enable subframe audio editing, but if you don't know, just do some googling.  It's very simple...

And back in the days of film you were limited to adjusting 35mm synch to 1/96th of a second and in 16mm, 1 1/24th of a second.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate that you marked my post as the solution, but can you answer my questions in my post?  

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines