Highlighted

My clips are stuck zoomed in

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to using premiere pro. I have my clips loaded in and when I drag in to the timeline, they are zoomed in for some reason and I have not added a zoom effect on it. Does anyone know how I can fix it?njrebi.png

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My clips are stuck zoomed in

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to using premiere pro. I have my clips loaded in and when I drag in to the timeline, they are zoomed in for some reason and I have not added a zoom effect on it. Does anyone know how I can fix it?njrebi.png

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is likely that your sequence settings do not match the source settings of your media. You can either change the settings of your existing sequence manually in Sequence Settings:

Sequence Settings.png

Or you can create a new sequence based on the settings of your source media. Drag a piece of media (or all of it) down to the New Item icon:

New Item Gif.gif

 Or you can right click on the media in the Project Panel and choose New Sequence From Clip.

Ideally your frame size and frame rate are the same from start to finish:

Source media > Sequence > Export

The exceptions to this would be if you have larger source media that you are adding to the sequence (like a large photo), or if you want to export a smaller version at the end, like if you had 4k source > 4k sequence > 2k export.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0