• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my original video playback bad performance to convert

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that my problem is not with the Premiere Pro, but perhaps someone can give me a good advice what to do. My problem is the playback of the original video casette to convert, I want to convert  a movie shot on a mini-DV camcorder (JVC). And when I run the movie on the camcorder there are kind of flashes and pauses in the sequence of the film of second particles, I tried to clean the video head with a cleaning tape, I also tried different cables, (firewall cable) directly from the camcorder  and also tried analog conversion through ADVC converter and all I got the same result, the image is not clean and there is a kind of flash, please somebudy help me, I allways received very good solutions from this community, I hope that someone will give me the solution to resolve this

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see it in the camera viewer on playback? Is the glitch exactly the same from the different capture methods? 

I assume it is actually on the tape. I had a problem once where the camera tracking was off; the artifacts were recorded onto the tape. In that case, it was noise at the bottom of the frame, so I could crop or delete a frame  here or there. You can try deleting the bad frames if there is only one or two at a time.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the problem is the playback on the camcorder, I checked several tapes and all of them have the same problem, there flashes allover not only a few frames, I have find perhaps an other comcorder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try running a cleaning tape first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it, but didn't solve the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

be careful.  the camera may be damaging the tapes...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines