• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Premiere Pro does not have a clock wipe! Where is it? I only have 4 wipe options.

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro 14.5.0 (build 51) on an iMac with a 3.6GHz 10-core Intel Core i9 processor.  Under Video Effects, I do NOT have a clock wipe!  I only have 4 wipe options.  Where are all my wipe options?  I need a clock wipe now!

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Jon

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Mac version of Premiere has fewer options than the Windows 10 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Richard M Knight is correct, the mac version does not have a clock wipe. You can read more about that here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/where-is-the-clock-wipe/m-p/4856439

There are, however a view options to create a clockwipe in Premiere Pro on Mac:

• Use Video Effects > Tranistion > Radial wipe. This is an effect and not a tranistion. Downside you need to place the video above the next clip and the effect is not optimized for the GPU.
  • Or use the Video Transtions > Immersive Video > VR Gradient Wipe loading this gradient image in the Select Image in the controls. Why not the regular Gadient Wipe? Because the VR version is GPU optimized.

If you still find that Premiere Pro Mac should have a proper Clock Wipe, upvote the feature here:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/38560912-please-enable-cloc...

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines