Exit

My premiere pro is crashing while exporting and this is what log says

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE AdobeCrashReport SYSTEM "AdobeCrashReporter.dtd">
<crashreport serviceVersion="2.1.1" clientVersion="2.1.1" applicationName="Premiere Pro" applicationVersion="13.1" build="193" source="Windows-Client">
<time year="2021" month="1" day="16" hour="20" minute="0" second="33" timeoffset="330" timezone="India Standard Time"/>
<user guid="0cbbe6e9-3958-47fd-84a7-6535c191fa81"/>
<system platform="Windows 10 Home Single Language" osversion="10.0" osbuild="19041" applicationlanguage="en-us" userlanguage="en-IN" oslanguage="en-US" ram="7117" machine="AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx" model="AMD64 Family 23 Model 17 Stepping 0" cpuCount="8" cpuType="8664" cpuFreq="1996 MHz"/>
<crash exception="EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" exceptionCode="0xc0000005" instruction="0x00007FFA74B31284">
<backtrace crashedThread="0">
<thread index="0">
<stackStatement index="0" address="0x00007FFA74B31284" symbolname="clGetPipeInfo"/>
<stackStatement index="1" address="0x00007FFA74B2F04E" symbolname="clGetPipeInfo"/>
<stackStatement index="2" address="0x00007FFA74B2FDC9" symbolname="clGetPipeInfo"/[[

[Moderator note: I removed the rest of the crash log to save time for anyone attempting to help. Crash logs are useful in UserVoice posts to the engineers, but not on this forum as this is user-to-user peer support and we do not know how to interpret crash logs.]

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That entire post was (sadly) useless. I realize many new to these forums do not understand what these forums are. We are not engineers, we're other users. We have no knowledge of what the heck all that crud in the crash log is about, nor interest in spending the time to scroll past it.

Please post the useful information: your system OS/CPU/RAM/GPU, the number and type and connection of drives used, the media in use, any effects, and what you were doing just before the problem occurred.

Then those of us on this forum can pop in and offer suggestions. We do love to help others, so ... tell us what ails you!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay please make the software compatible and less buggy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"... please make the software compatible and less buggy."

You do realize you're talking to other users here, like me? So, exactly how am I or anyone else on this forum supposed to do anything with the software?

As I said above, this is a user to user forum. I'm a user, and like many others here, am happy to volunteer help to the group of users so we can all keep working. If you want help, then it's up to you to provide us peers with the information we need. We're not omniscient of course.

So ... OS/CPU/RAM/GPU, the number-dot-number version of Prmiere (currently latest is 14.8),the types and connections of drives used, the media used, the effects used, and what you were doing just before bad things happened.

Then we peer users can probably get you going again.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines