Highlighted

My project is a square on youtube

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set the video size to 1920x1080 and exported it, but when I uploaded the video to youtube, it came out as a square. How do I fix this so its a regular sized video?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrweOvRtelY&t=9s 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My project is a square on youtube

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set the video size to 1920x1080 and exported it, but when I uploaded the video to youtube, it came out as a square. How do I fix this so its a regular sized video?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrweOvRtelY&t=9s 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot of export settings with left tab to output with an image (not black).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-11-12.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann asked for:

with left tab to output with an image (not black)

You posted the source tab with black.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 1