• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My project wont load, timeline is blank, program blank

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after opening a project, the bar at the bottom says (All media loaded.) and it is the correct media.

yet my timeline, program, media browser, effect controls, etc. are all blank

Screenshot_57.png

my file was working yesterday but not today, i can attach a gif of me trying to open the file if needed

please help

TOPICS
Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

double click.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open your Project Panel (pic below) and hopefully you'll see your media and sequences inside of there. You can reopen your sequence and continue working.

PhillipJoseph_0-1588289372330.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey thanks for the help, but this did not fix my issue

nothing is still in my timeline, i had worked on this before and all the clips and captions and such were layed out how i wanted, but now it seems they are all dumped in my project but not in my timeline.

Screenshot_58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

In the project panel, look for the sequence you were working on and double-click to open it in the Timeline.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

double click.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much everyone for the help, the answer was right infront of me all along haha

thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Phillip Harvey I'm having the same isue here, I did everything (enabled the project panel, check the auto saving files) ... but stil can't see anything in my project panel, it's empty. (see the image attached). What am I missing here?

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 12.15.45.png

Regarding the auto saving preferences: the project is saved under adobe Creative Cloud, the auto saving preferences is/was activated but not the save backup project to Creative Cloud. Is that why there's no backup saved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed the lock icon on the project name in the project panel... what is this? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@LibSantos There is no media of any kind in your Project there, including sequences, so there is nothing to open. If this project did at one time have media inside of it you can try looking for your Auto Save folder. By default this will be in the same folder that your current project is saved.

It should look something like this:

AutoSavePic.png

The lock icon will lock a project from being edited, but it wouldn't hide any of the media inside it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you reread my comment and look at some of the other responses and pics in the thread, it should hopefully make sense. You've only done the first part of my suggestion.

"Open your Project Panel (you did this part) and hopefully you'll see your media and sequences inside of there (Yes, you can). You can reopen your sequence and continue working(See Ann's picture)"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I got this far, but don't have anything that says sequence and no icon that looks like the photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which part of this are you having an issue with? You can't find your Project Panel or there is no sequence in there? There certainly is the option that there is no sequence in there if it was accidentally deleted, in which case you would want to look at your autosave files to see if you can find a save from before the deletion. By default the saves go into a folder at the same file path as your Project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I tried opening the project I saved and the auto-saved project as well. Both show the media I uploaded to use for the project, but neither is showing me a timeline/sequence. Also, it's not showing in the project panel either. I have a number of hours in on this project already and don't want to lose my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortanly i am having the same problem. is there any way not to redo all the work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tal.Cohen56,

Have you searched your Project for "sequence"?

If you indeed deleted your sequence somehow, you can go into your autosaves and try to find a version of your project where the sequence was still there. Most of the time, someone has simply closed their sequence and doesn't know how to reopen it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines