Highlighted

My projects aren't opening properly

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is that whenever I save my projects or if they're autosaved, I'll go to open them back up and nothing will be there. The projects will open, but the sequence will be empty along with the library. It's become very frustrating, because it makes me have to finish projects in one sitting, because if my computer falls asleep, all progress is lost. So I've spent 6 hours on a project and have made zero progress on it. I'm sorry if this sounds whiney, it's just very frustrating. Does anyone know how to fix this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My projects aren't opening properly

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is that whenever I save my projects or if they're autosaved, I'll go to open them back up and nothing will be there. The projects will open, but the sequence will be empty along with the library. It's become very frustrating, because it makes me have to finish projects in one sitting, because if my computer falls asleep, all progress is lost. So I've spent 6 hours on a project and have made zero progress on it. I'm sorry if this sounds whiney, it's just very frustrating. Does anyone know how to fix this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe app are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere pro. Sorry, should have mentioned that

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0