• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my screen where it shows a preview of what i am making is in verticle, i need it in horizontal.

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my screen where it shows a preview of what i am making is in verticle, i really need it in horizontal. pls help im kinda desperatedoes anyone know how to make this horizontaldoes anyone know how to make this horizontal

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to change your sequence settings. You can do this from the Sequence menu > Sequence settings, or you can create a new sequence that matches your desired output from File > New > Sequence, then copy and paste everything from this timeline into the new one.

Perhaps your current sequence is set to 1080x1920, but you want it to be 1920x1080, but without knowing what your current settings are (a screenshot of that window could help) and what you want your output to be, anything else is just guessing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines