Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Timeline wont stop lagging PP2020

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some one please help me!!!

I recently started using premiere pro again after about a year because I now have a better computer. However after about a week of using the application, my timeline is stuck in this unbearable lag. I've watched numerous videos about how to fix the issue, (turning the reserved ram down to 3gb - I have 16GB RAM total, turning high quality playback off, changing the res to 1/8, switching my preferences to run on accerleration CUDA--my GPU is RTX 2060, then trying to run it only with the CPU -- my CPU is an I-7 9750H, and on top of all that I uninstalled premiere pro about 6 or 7 times (literally) then finally unistalling the entire creative cloud and still got no fix. Im also not running a heavy project. My projects are for my youtube channel (you can subscribe at Tenshi2Nice lol) but they usually are just a few transitions and cuts. Im still new to PP so I am not doing any demanding projects. Also I tried to alternative solution of downloading PP2019 as I read somewhere that people have had luck with running that instead of PP2020 but I kept getting the "PP2019 not responsive" everytime I tried to do anything within the app. Thats more of a side issue but can someone please help me with PP2020. Thank you. I need to finish the content for my channel!!!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?