Highlighted

my video disappears.

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive edited a full video, came out really well. 

I then export it, which all appears to be fine. 

the export file is the full length of the video, however when i play it back i get video for 2 seconds then it goes completely black for the remaining few mins of the video. 

i cant see anything obvious on the dashboard but ive recording a quick video to show you what i mean to see if it makes sense?

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

my video disappears.

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive edited a full video, came out really well. 

I then export it, which all appears to be fine. 

the export file is the full length of the video, however when i play it back i get video for 2 seconds then it goes completely black for the remaining few mins of the video. 

i cant see anything obvious on the dashboard but ive recording a quick video to show you what i mean to see if it makes sense?

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ALSO - FYI - its something ive done to the first clip, when i delete the first clip and export without it the whole video works fine. its only that clip ive done somehting with

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0