• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My video sequence is exporting as still images

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, ive made a few videos now, mainly just drone footage clips with music, nothing crazy.

They have all worked nicely, all 4k at 60fps clips, and the sequence i use is set to 4k at 60fps, but for some reason the last video ive made, the first half of the video only renders/exports still images. Ive tried rendering the effects in the timeline and rendering the whole video in the timeline, but still the final export still only produces still images. the second half of the video seems to work fine, honestly lost as to whats happening. 

not sure if maybe my pc is just jamming up and cant handle it, but youd think a 2080ti gpu and a i7-4790K should be able to handle video production. 

thankyou all!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your render settings? What do you mean by still images as that's not quite clear. As in you have a video being rendered out but the video itself is just a still image of some frame in your sequence? Which frame is it, if that's the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gday Graeme, linking pics of the render/export settings to this reply. Sorry for the confusion, i should have been a bit more clear, apologies. So the video is a bunch of short moving drone clips, ive included screen shot of the timeline too. The first half of the video runs in the timeline video (albeit a bit gittery as my pc doesnt keep up, even on 1/8th quality) however when its exported, every clip in the first half of the video just comes up as a still image, like 1 keyframe of the the video clip. Ive tried alot of options, id rather not have to delete it all and re create it from scratch, thats why im here 😄

thankyou so much for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines