• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My video when exported to Youtube is blurry when it looks perfect

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

premiere.PNGI upload the video to youtube and it comes out blurry and pixelated when I am moving fast

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying it looks blurry uploaded to youtube? 😮 Youtube takes a bit of time to analyze and encode the video... so it might be blurry on there for a little time 🤔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know things have to process. It just seems fuzzy when I upload it on YT compared to when I am editing it. Could the bitrate be an issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is youtube cog setting on HD? I'd just give it a bit of time to finish processing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way.. did you know that at the start of lockdowns youtube limited its auto resolution to save on bandwidth with so many people stuck at home wayching youtube every day? Im not sure if they are still doing it. I just checked a couple of videos on there and they were not available in HD and in fact were auto set quite low 😮🤔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YT is aim for speed and availability, not for quality. 720p is not considered HD anymore, lol. Well, for YT encoding that's true. You may get better result if you upload up-scaled clip like 2560x1440. Seeminly, YT uses somewhat better encoding parameters for a 2.5K/4K clips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines