• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My videos won't upload to YouTube

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help ASAP! So I figured out how to export through the app. It only works about 50% of the time. Then it will take HOURS for the exporting, then when I upload to YouTube about 70% of the time it doesn't process or upload correctly and will cut out parts of my videos. It's very frustrating. I've never been able to upload straight to YouTube. It says there is an error proccessing the video and it won't tell me what the issue is. I've tried contacting help through YouTube and no one has gotten back to me. It's frustrating. I'm very new so I'm probably just doing something simple wrong.  PLEASE HELP! 😞

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file type / codec are you exporting out of Premiere? If you are unsure, share a screengrab of your export settings window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have them all set as mp4, AAC, in the H.264 format

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export and upload manually.

I never use Pr to upload. I check the file first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I've tried that it doesn't work. It'll take hours to export and then the file won't upload to YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines