My work Flow is getting worse in Premire Pro

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm am getting pretty tired and frustreated with Premire Pro, daily crashes are common place, I can't even adjust a text box with out it stalling and becoming unresponsive. The amount of wait time and restarts just blows my work flow away. It's not like I'm doing any high demanding work only basic editing in 1080. My computer isn't cheap either. Futher more the Audio Hardware settings are now automatically changing from headphones to speakers and not working at all the only way to change the audio setting is to restart. Premire Pro is really beginning to be such a waste of time. I'm about to put everythign on hold while I learn Davinci and start using that.

TOPICS
Audio, Crash, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My work Flow is getting worse in Premire Pro

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm am getting pretty tired and frustreated with Premire Pro, daily crashes are common place, I can't even adjust a text box with out it stalling and becoming unresponsive. The amount of wait time and restarts just blows my work flow away. It's not like I'm doing any high demanding work only basic editing in 1080. My computer isn't cheap either. Futher more the Audio Hardware settings are now automatically changing from headphones to speakers and not working at all the only way to change the audio setting is to restart. Premire Pro is really beginning to be such a waste of time. I'm about to put everythign on hold while I learn Davinci and start using that.

TOPICS
Audio, Crash, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2020 0

Have something to add?