• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Name of video clip in overlay source window

Engaged ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing a multi cam edit with combine clips in the project window. I understand you can show clip names in overlay for the timeline but I would like to show video clip names in the multi view camera window. All I can get right now is Cam 1, Cam 2, Cam 3, and Cam 4 but not the name of the video file used to compose the multi video in V1. 

Overlay window multi camera.jpg 

Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte Z490 AORUS Ultra Intel
LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
Intel I9-10900K CPU@3.70GHz
RAM 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
& NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use this setting when creating the multicam clip? I'm not sure if/how you can change it after creating the clip.

Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 14.01.10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I used Enumerate Cameras. So I guess this is camera 1 as a name.

Well I can start doing that in the future but it's hard to know that in researching the problem, perhaps there should be a warning and instructions in the overlay so it's easier to understand. Maybe create an option to change the name in "Edit Cameras".

Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte Z490 AORUS Ultra Intel
LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
Intel I9-10900K CPU@3.70GHz
RAM 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
& NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it's a shame there doesn't appear to be a way to change it after creating it (at least as far as I can see).

However, if you choose 'Use Track Names' then you can always go in an rename the tracks inside the multicam clips so you can override with anything you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines