• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a good reason why I should persist with Adobe

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting pretty dam tired of Adobe and it's poor performace, applications stuggle to open, continually become unresponsive and crash on a regular basis. I really am thinking of dumping the lot and finding an alternative. I'm running a a PC i7 Processor 16Gb RAM and 1070 graphics card, I would imagine this should be suffcient to even operate the appliactions. I need a good reason why I should persist. Davinci is looking a lot better.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a good reason why I should persist. Davinci is looking a lot better.

My personal opinion is:
Try Resolve to see what you like or not like about it. Your opinion is more worth than another persons opinion. Another persons opinion is good, but ones personal opinion is always better when it comes to issues like this, so download Resolve and edit away and evaluate it. 🙂

It´s like food, millions of people love mushrooms but it does not help me since i don´t love mushrooms despite what other people think and say about it.

I don´t know what media you use and what trouble shooting you have done, but since i can open Premiere Pro without issues and never see it unresponsive and have no crashes it seems to be an issue with your computer rather than Premiere Pro itself. Good to know: Premiere Pro system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am pulling my hair out with premiere too.  Admitingly i have older system which they now don't support but which works with any other editor.

Tried Resolve but couldn't figure it out but did notice it was faster.

Premiere is hanging all the time and i'm fighting with the interface every day.

Windows layouts are never saved and move/resize on their own. (i have saved cusom windows layouts)

Interface is TINY making selecting things on timeline a pain.

After you create a new Bin, and rename it, it disappears so u can't just open it. Need to go find it.

Sorting SUCKS and resets it self randomly.

4K + proxies are slow

4K on hd timeline have wrong dimensions/zoomed in in Source window

Can't trasncode 100fps to prores proxies max 60fps. this is a must.

I can just go on.

I used Powerdirector in the past and that was such a pleasure to use but limited back then. Now i'm considering going back.

We can only hope it gets better!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines