• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need advice on multiple videos linked to one audio

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need a little advice.  In this age of Covid our ukulele group is sending me videos of themselves playing to a common song.  We've got, say, 15 people, sending me a clip of their playing to our  song.  I've been adding them on the timeline one at a time and syncing them to the common song.  That's all going fine.  But now I have 15 video/audio pairs sychronized in time on the timeline.

I'd like to now be doing video things without impacting the audio.  I want to be cutting, moving, adding effects, etc.  and not move any of the video time-wise so their video stays in time.

Is there a reasonable way to manage all of this?  For example is there a way I can have player #8 come in at the 2:00 minute point and be in time without having to have 15 tracks?  If there's some way to somehow lock all the videos in time and hold that invariant and drop just pieces of ther videos with managing only 3 or 4 tracks that would be sweet.

I hope this is making sense.  Here's a link to last month's video to give you an idea of what we're doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UivCiLW0mKs

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob:

Thanks for your quick response... It'll take me some time to study this and see if I can figure it our to help me.  Thanks for the pointers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"study"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"study"

I fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines