Highlighted

Need assistance with adobe premier: Different resolutions for different computers

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 
This is my first post and i need some assistance with adobe premier.  My company is going to be creating a 100+ softweare training videos and will be using adobbe premier to edit the footage.  Over the last few months, i've been teaching myself adobe premier. I started to teach the rest of my team how to use premier in the hopes of them being able to assist me with all of these videos.

The problem that i am running into is that everyone has different screen resolution.  If i make everyone use the same resolution (1920*1080).  Some have black bars are on top, some are on the sides, some are big, some are small.  

If everyone used thier own default screen resolution the video sizes would be different.  Then when we placing them on our website, they would be different sizes and look unprofessional.

If we merge multiple videos together the size is varing durning the video and looks unprofessional.  

What would be my best solution for the above scenerio?  Thanks in advance for all your help.  

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need assistance with adobe premier: Different resolutions for different computers

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 
This is my first post and i need some assistance with adobe premier.  My company is going to be creating a 100+ softweare training videos and will be using adobbe premier to edit the footage.  Over the last few months, i've been teaching myself adobe premier. I started to teach the rest of my team how to use premier in the hopes of them being able to assist me with all of these videos.

The problem that i am running into is that everyone has different screen resolution.  If i make everyone use the same resolution (1920*1080).  Some have black bars are on top, some are on the sides, some are big, some are small.  

If everyone used thier own default screen resolution the video sizes would be different.  Then when we placing them on our website, they would be different sizes and look unprofessional.

If we merge multiple videos together the size is varing durning the video and looks unprofessional.  

What would be my best solution for the above scenerio?  Thanks in advance for all your help.  

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 1