• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with how to create a video like this

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sort of new to Premier Pro. I was hoping someone tell me how to set up a video that has the video continuing to play in the background of the strips at the bottom of this image. How do I create the strips at the bottom?

This was used on an in-store LED screen display. The top large portion is the header and the bottom strips are played on the front shelf edge displays.

Thanks!!Capture.JPG

G

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Andy's right. In the Graphics workspace, create several new rectangles in the Edit tab new item menu. Make the first one, size/place and set to black.

Then duplicate it several times to make the others.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The title tools could create stripes/bars.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andy's right. In the Graphics workspace, create several new rectangles in the Edit tab new item menu. Make the first one, size/place and set to black.

Then duplicate it several times to make the others.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!! That's what I did and it worked perfectly. I guess I thought it was gonna be harder than I thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The EGP panel actually works for all sorts of 'graphics' use, even at times masking things ... more so than one might think initially.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They may have even used a transition and had it stuck at 35% completion for 20 or 30 seconds. I used to do things like that in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines