• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to match timeline label color to project panel - in Productions

Contributor ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bunch of stuff in my timeline that I wlll need to replace as it's lowres, and I want to label those clips in the project window, using the metadata.   But the label color doesn't change in the timeline.   It used to be possible to force Premiere to use Project label colors everywhere, but that option is not there when using Productions.   Anyone have a workaround?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Started today working for the first time with Production and there is not the option to "Display the project item name and label color for all istances" that means I can't assign a label to a single clip.

It's such a big disappointment, personally I edit a lot with color it speed up my work.

Any help from Adobe? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ann, many thanks for the link! I'll have a look   😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines