Highlighted

Need To Resize Video Using The Equivalent Of The Transform Tool In Photoshop

Contributor ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Pro 14.0 on a 2019 iMac. I don't do video editing much so I'm not well versed in Premeire.

I have an 2-person interview that was recorded via a Zoom session - 1280 x 720. I need to edit some of the clips in a manner that is similar to editing static images in Photoshop using the Transform tool. I may want to either scale up some of the clips or simply shift the entire frame to the left or right. BTW, I don't need to do this via animation. Static edts are fine in this case.

I don't see anything like the Transform tool in Premiere. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this? 

It's only an island if you look at it from the water.

Topics

How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need To Resize Video Using The Equivalent Of The Transform Tool In Photoshop

Contributor ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Pro 14.0 on a 2019 iMac. I don't do video editing much so I'm not well versed in Premeire.

I have an 2-person interview that was recorded via a Zoom session - 1280 x 720. I need to edit some of the clips in a manner that is similar to editing static images in Photoshop using the Transform tool. I may want to either scale up some of the clips or simply shift the entire frame to the left or right. BTW, I don't need to do this via animation. Static edts are fine in this case.

I don't see anything like the Transform tool in Premiere. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this? 

It's only an island if you look at it from the water.

Topics

How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the community! Hope we can help. Distort > Transform. Place it on an Adjustment Layer to control clips on all video tracks. Please let us know how it goes, OK?

Thanks,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines