Highlighted

Needing help with Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2 minute and 30 seconds video created in Adobe premiere pro 2020 i need cleaned up and I have about 6 frames that was shot with a green screen background look for young girl talking and
I need the background transparent to overlay the image under it. plus I need to have the audio of a young lady talking, which is a little scratchy cleared up, any a special "God" effects like voice sound from my little girl voice for about 10 seconds when the video starts video.

And late, which premier pro says it can do is to turn to facial how's the little girl talking into a cartoon like effect, later on I will attempt to play some music track, of course all this must be able to be reviewed and edited in Adobe premiere pro 2020

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Needing help with Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2 minute and 30 seconds video created in Adobe premiere pro 2020 i need cleaned up and I have about 6 frames that was shot with a green screen background look for young girl talking and
I need the background transparent to overlay the image under it. plus I need to have the audio of a young lady talking, which is a little scratchy cleared up, any a special "God" effects like voice sound from my little girl voice for about 10 seconds when the video starts video.

And late, which premier pro says it can do is to turn to facial how's the little girl talking into a cartoon like effect, later on I will attempt to play some music track, of course all this must be able to be reviewed and edited in Adobe premiere pro 2020

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not clear what you are asking. Are you looking for someone to do this work for you? This is not really the place to recruit.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0