Nested AE Motion Graphics created on a work computer seem to have been randomly resized on my home computer

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! If anyone can help with this I would be so grateful.

I have a project with lots of nested After Effects motion graphics sequenced that was created by someone else on another computer (I am not sure of the spec of their computer - sorry I know that's unhelpful) and I have been asked to basically add the graphics to similar sequences for a series of films.

Here's an example of how the graphics should look:

INTRO.00_00_05_11.Still001.jpg

The first two edits are done, so should just be a case of duplicating and copying the graphics over and changing text and photos. However, when I open the project on my home computer, the graphics seem to have been shifted around and resized randomly - L 2.1 Edit v1.00_00_05_10.Still001.jpg

I've had this issue before, and don't want to resize everything as this will become a problem when they take the project back to work on their office computers.

I've tried exporting and it exports as seen in that second screen shot - half the P cut off and gpx in the wrong place...

I am wondering if it's something to do with sequence settings? But they shouldn't change depending on the computer, right?!

Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 14.21.36.png

Has anyone seen this happen before? It's driving me crazy!

Thanks!

And my computer details:

• Adobe software title and version - Premiere Pro CC 2017
  • Operating system - Mac OS 10.12.6
  • Relevant hardware - Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 / Gpx: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2048 MB

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now have an additional problem that some of the clips on the timeline don't seem to want to play back on the Program Monitor - it's like they've been disabled on the timeline or track output has been toggled off, but it's only happening on random clips, not the whole track. This is happening on timelines that have been assembled before I started working on the project and should be essentially good to go.

Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ruths,

Sorry for these issues. Did you ever find a solution for either? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines